GATE 2022 Answer Key: The candidates can raise objections on GATE 2022 answer key from February 22 to 25.
GATE 2022 will tomorrow, February 21, 2022 on the official website– gate.iitkgp.ac.in. Check GATE 2022 question paper pattern, marking scheme here. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, GATE 2022 Answer Key is releasing tomorrow, February 21, 2022. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur has already released the GATE 2022 response sheet on the official website– gate.iitkgp.ac.in. Candidates would be required to log in to their portal using their enrollment ID/ Email ID and password. So they can check their response sheet.
GATE 2022 question paper had two sections– General Aptitude (GA) and Candidate’s Selected Subject. The paper was based on two types of question format– Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and Multiple Select Questions (MSQ) and/or Numerical Answer Type (NAT) Questions.
GATE 2022 question paper had a total of 65 questions of total 100 marks. In this, the GA section was of 15 marks and Subject questions consisted of 85 marks.
As per the GATE 2022 marking scheme, questions carry 1 mark and 2 marks. For a wrong answer chosen in an MCQ, there will be a negative marking. For 1 mark MCQ, 1/3 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer. Likewise, for 2 mark MCQ, 2/3 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
How to Raise Objections
- Open the official website, gate.iitkgp.ac.in
- Click on the Contest Answer Key tab.
- Make the payment of Rs 500 through online mode (per challenge)
- Enter the question number
- Justification for the objection has to be provided by the candidates in maximum 500 characters
- Attach the required supporting documents.
How to Calculate GATE 2022 Score
- The formula to calculate the GATE score using the answer key is
- Total marks = total marks secured for a correct response – negative marks for wrong response.