JEE Primary 2023 Consultation 1: The Nationwide Trying out Company (NTA) will open the correction window for the JEE Mains 2023 Consultation 1 Examination lately. As according to the examination agenda launched through the NTA, the correction window shall be closed on January 14, 2023. Applicants who need to make adjustments to their software shape will have to do it on the earliest. To make adjustments within the Joint Front Exam Mains 2023 Consultation 1 Examination software shape consult with the reliable website- jeemain.nta.nic.in.
JEE Primary 2023 Consultation 1 Correction Window
As according to the examination agenda launched through the Nationwide Trying out Company (NTA), the correction window will stay energetic until January 14 as much as 11:50 PM. Thereafter, the Nationwide Trying out Company is not going to entertain any adjustments.
Direct hyperlink for JEE Primary 2023 Consultation 1 Software Shape
JEE Primary 2023 Consultation 1: easy methods to make adjustments to the applying paperwork?
- Seek advice from the reliable web page of the JEE Primary- jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- At the homepage, click on at the hyperlink for ‘JEE(Primary) 2023 Consultation 1 Software.’
- You’ll be directed to a brand new web page.
- Key your login credentials and post.
- Make adjustments for your software shape. (Only some fields are will also be edited)
- After amendment, save and obtain the applying shape.
JEE Primary 2023: Examination Dates
The NTA will behavior the JEE Mains 2023 Consultation 1 Examination on January 24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30 and 31, 2023. Alternatively, the Consultation 2 examination shall be performed on April 06, 08, 10, 11 and 12, 2023.
ALSO READ | Must JEE Mains 2023 consultation 1 examination be postponed? 88% say YES: India TV Ballot
ALSO READ | JEE Mains 2023: NTA problems IMPORTANT realize for aspirants | Test HERE